2. Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
3. Being prime minister is a lonely job... you cannot lead from the crowd.
4. Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of publicity on which they depend.
5. Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.
6. Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy.
7. I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
8. I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.
2. I have sworn to only live free. Even if I find bitter the taste of death, I don't want to die humiliated or deceived.
3. I support any Muslims, whether here or abroad.
4. I'm fighting so I can die a martyr and go to heaven to meet God. Our fight now is against the Americans.
5. This resemblance became clear in the Bush the father's visits to the region. He wound up being impressed by the royal and military regimes and envied them for staying decades in their positions and embezzling the nation's money with no supervision.
6. We did not find it difficult to deal with Bush and his administration, because it is similar to regimes in our countries - both types include many who are full of arrogance and greed.
7. We do not mind establishing a long-term truce between us and you.
8. We have repeatedly issued warnings, over a number of years. Following these warnings and these calls, anti-American explosions took place in a number of Islamic countries.
9. We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the difference between us two.
Osama bin Laden